The privacy of our Members and Subscribers (“Member”, “you” and “your”) is of the utmost importance to Develop HQ Limited (“Develop HQ”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
How to contact us about privacy
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your use of the Website if you input any personal information into the Website including, but not limited to, your name, phone number, residential address, email address, gender and date of birth. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the Website and to help customise your Website experience. You also authorize us to collect information we receive from third parties.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
The information you provide may be used:
1. to verify your identity;
2. regarding the provision (or potential provision) of the Website to you;
3. to communicate with you in relation to the Website;
4. to market the Website, including contacting you electronically (for example, by text or email);
5. to check your credit rating (if necessary);
6. to invoice you and to collect money that you owe to us, including authorizing and processing credit or debit card transactions;
7. to respond to communications from you, including any complaints;
8. to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities;
9. to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim; or
10. for any other purpose authorized by you or the Privacy Act 1993.
We reserve the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to your use of the Website for marketing and accounting purposes. DGM-331272-11-20-V1
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the Website. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent.
Access and correction
You are entitled to access, and to correct or update, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation. We will only hold your personal information for as long it is required for our purposes, as above.
If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or if you believe we have handled your personal information inappropriately, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org